- Existing PayU merchants will not be able to use their existing passwords to sign in to the new portal and will need to create a new password. Please refer to the 'Get Started Now' section below.
- If you are a new PayU merchant, please take some time to read our new merchant guide.
Get Started Now
- Go to: https://merchantportal.payu.co.za.
- Click on the "password reset link" on the login page (for security reasons we need you to create a new password).
- Fill in the email address that you use to login to your PayU merchant portal.
- You will receive a link via email prompting you to reset your password.
- Click the link and select a new password.
- You will then be redirected back to the login page where you can login with your new password.
What is new in the portal:
- Faster and easier transaction search with the introduction of QuickFilter and QuickSearch
- Better transaction management
The transaction management* had a facelift and you now have a view of your transaction history under the new Order Details page
* Please note that the current version of the portal only supports the transaction management of the following payment methods: Credit Card, Smart EFT, eBucks, DiscoveryMiles and MasterPass. All other payment methods are in the process of completion and will be available soon.
- New User management
The power is in your hands to add and manage users for more or multiple stores.
- Better store management
Have all the integration details at the click of a button and filter for a specific store's transactions
Any questions or feedback
Please send any questions or feedback regarding the new merchant portal to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your feedback!